hopelessbibliophile

A Single Stone
Meg McKinlay
Progress: 54/272pages

I need a time turner.

Seriously though, the only way I'll ever have time to do all the things that I want to do is to find a way to make time stretch. Ha. My ability for time management lately has been slowly deteriorating as work gets crazier, garden season has started, and somehow chores seem to multiply. I've got some time off coming up and, quite honestly, all I plan on doing during that time off is reading, eating, gardening and playing video games. Screw chores. Hahaha. I need me time.

The good news about work is that we're close to finishing the MASSIVE project that's been looming over our heads. The bad news is that once that project is finished, we'll be working double time to play catch up on all the work we've had to keep scooting aside for this one big thing. Ah well, that's the life of an office worker. Plus it keeps me in a job, which keeps me in money for books and video games. So I shouldn't complain.

I'll end this post with a Luna picture and go back to work. Today is so a wine day!