Jessica (HDB)

Bout of Books 21

Yes, I am alive! Well, mostly. In an effort to finish out my year of introspection and anxiety wrangling strong, and not want to punch anyone on Christmas, I've been lurking a bit. Finishing up last minute books for fun, binge watching Christmas movies, and eating too many tamales. It's been good for me. Now I'm feeling recharged, and ready for my 2018 reading year! I'm going to start off with a bang, with Bout of Books.

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
I'll keep my updates here, and periodically let you know how things are going! I took a huge step back from reviewing over the last few months, but I miss it. I really, really do. So expect more reviews again, and another binge or two of some of my favorite series. 2017 was the year of introspection, 2018 is the year of putting all of that to use. Let's do this!