hopelessbibliophile

Jessica (HDB)

Checking In!

Look at that silly puppers. Did I mention that she thinks she's a lap dog? Either she'll climb on top of you or, if you're strong like my hubby, you'll pick her up and she's perfectly content just sitting there on you. Puppy snuggles forever!

Anyway I thought I'd check in, since it has been about a month! Work has been insanely busy, as we near our new contract, and I've been running around like mad. I've somehow managed to keep up with blogging, and with Instagram, but audiobooks have become my main source of reading and I've neglected to be in here as much. For that, I'm sorry. It's been fun popping back in here occassionally though and seeing everyone slowly trickle back! BookLikes is killing it again, and that means our little community is starting to get solid footing again. I love it.

In upcoming Jessica news, I'm attending the LA Times Festival of Books this weekend. I'll probably spend entirely too much money of signed books, but I don't care. Next weekend is Six Flags, the YALLWEST event, and I'm also running a Glow-In-the-Dark 5K to raise money for Breast Cancer Research! It's going to be a busy end to the month.

The good news is that I've left May open for rest and relaxation. Our new contract will be in place at work, and things should calm down, so I can go back to lazily reading comics in my hammock :).

Know that I miss you all. I'll try to stop in as often as possible to comment and lurk. *big squishy hugs*