hopelessbibliophile

The Dovekeepers
Alice Hoffman
Uprooted
Naomi Novik

Oh my horror fans.... check this out! E. and Char, I'm looking at you.

From the Nocturnal Reader's Instagram:

Hey Nocturnal Reader's, we are thrilled to announce that we have been working with Cemetery Dance to create an exclusive Nocturnal Reader's Box edition for Stephen King and Richard Chizmar's upcoming "Gwendy's Button Box." .
This will be something that you will not be able to get anywhere else and we are very grateful to the team at Cemetery Dance, D&V agency, Richard Chizmar and of course Stephen King. Which brings us to the Theme of June: All Hail the King. We will have limited boxes and once they are sold, there will never be anymore printed. We will tease the new cover art soon! It's completely different from the trade edition cover. .
It will be a highly collectible box with a very limited run on this cover. Everything in this box is limited to this box for this month On Sale May 1st. They will sell out!!! We can't save any for anyone, first come first serve. .