hopelessbibliophile

Progress: 30%
The Dovekeepers
Alice Hoffman

Bits and Bobs

*waves sleepily from under a blanket*

My motivation seems to have left me lately. Hahaha. All I want to do is stay under this blanket, with a snuggly puppy, and nap. Even reading has been a bit slower lately, because I just can't focus. I suppose that happens every now and then. In an effort to make sure that I don't burn myself out, I'm kind of just going with the flow :). I've been binge watching Legion and Love, and enjoying the chill time.

In other news, look who is now 10 months old!

*cries a little*

This puppy child has just grown so dang fast! When we got her at 8 weeks, she was a tiny little 10 pound squish with a head way too big for her body. Now, at 10 months old, she's an 85 pound behemoth who doesn't know how big she really is. Hahaha. If you ask Luna if she's a lap dog, she'll respond by climbing up into your lap. She definitely thinks all the snuggles are in order, even if she's sitting on your chest and you can't breathe. I love this giant squish.

In other, other news, you may remember that my husband had weight loss surgery last summer. I'm happy to report that he's officially down to the smallest he's ever been since high school! He hit the "below 300 lbs" mark last week, and we're celebrating by going to Magic Mountain next month. He's so stoked that he'll be able to fit comfortably on all the roller coasters, and we haven't been since I was 25 so I'm pretty darn excited as well! It's just all around good.

This long rambling is to say that I'm here! I'm lurking a lot, and trying to take it easy while reading. I really promised myself that I wouldn't get to the burn out stage this year, and so far it's going well. Feel free to poke me (I'm looking at you Grim, my awesome friend.) because I'm always around. *HUGS*