hopelessbibliophile

Jessica (HDB)

The Last of August (Charlotte Holmes Novel)
Brittany Cavallaro
Progress: 75%
Uprooted
Naomi Novik

BookLikes is up?

This is Luna's surprised face, which exactly mirrors my own. Well, you know, minus the adorable puppy dog ears and nose. Eh, you all know she's cuter than me. I admit it.

Anyway, yay! I missed this site. I missed all of you. I'm one of those diehard people who will keep trying here, and keep stubbornly loading it, until it officially dies. I love this site, and have too much invested in it, to give up on it. Call me crazy, but that's the truth.

I've literally been a member of BookLikes since it first launched. I came here when there was a very small amount of people, and actively wrote posts and tweets to try to get people to come and join us. I think it's the best site for bookish people, it just needs a lot of love and coding work. So to all the people out there in the background of BL who are promising to code the heck out of things and fix this site, please please do. Don't let us down. I know there are tons of other people out there who agree with me, but I'm telling you from the bottom of my heart that I LOVE THIS SITE and I honestly can't picture my bookish life without it.

I'm tentatively excited! Cozy Swap will go on as planned, and I'll try to start getting some more reviews up.

Oh, and Luna pictures. Always Luna pictures.