hopelessbibliophile

Jessica (HDB)

August 2016 TBR

Kings or Pawns (Steps of Power, #1; The Kings, #1) - J. Sherwood Weber Forever We Play - David Belisle And Darkness Waits: When Fear Descends into Madness - C.K. Post Wake the Hollow - Gaby Triana The Hating Game: A Novel - Sally E. Thorne GENESIS - Matt K. Turner VIP: Battle of the Bands - Jen Calonita New Megiddo Rising: An 'Apostates' Novella - Lars Teeney Under a Million Stars - Rita Branches Natchez Burning - Greg Iles

So, last month was pretty slow on the reading front. I powered through a few books, but didn't really get a chance to savor them. It was more reading to review, and I kind of hate that to be honest. I'm pretty excited now that Luna is on a schedule, because I know I'll be able to fit in more reading time. Which is a good thing, because I once again have a pretty busy month scheduled. Ah, best laid plans. Little did I know I'd have a puppy to watch over.

I'm pretty excited about a lot of these books though! Natchez Burning is HUGE, and I agreed to read all three books that are in/soon to be in this series. So... there's that. Let's hope they're good.