hopelessbibliophile

Alice Hoffman
Uprooted
Naomi Novik

Spoiled Little Girl

Apparently if you want to watch the video below, you have to click the title and go the page this post is on. Just a heads up :).

A video posted by Jessica (@roses7184) on

Night 2 was a little better. We got her to sleep for about an hour to an hour and a half a time. She'd whine, we'd take her out, and then she'd settle back to bed after 15 minutes or so. Needless to say, I was happy that I had Friday off. LOL. Last night though, she did great! We bought a baby gate so that she can see us when she's tucked in the for the night. She went to sleep without any fuss, and only woke up once during the 7 hours she was asleep.

I'm totally proud of how quick she's learning, and how quickly the hubby and I have become her alphas. We took her to PetSmart yesterday and got her signed up for her first check up, as well as bought her that snazzy little tag she's wearing.

Being a new puppy parent is exhausting, but also lots of fun! Now I'm going to wander away and go take a nap.