hopelessbibliophile

Progress: 45/352pages
The Dovekeepers
Alice Hoffman

Is tomorrow over yet?

Good news: I have all of next week off. The hubby will be home, recuperating after surgery, and so I'll have a staycation. Ample time to read, watch lazy tv, wake up late, do puzzles, and just relax.

Bad news: The amount of work being thrown at me, that I have to get done in the next two days (I have every other Friday off, so I'm off on Friday), is driving me bonkers today. I'm trying to breathe, and be calm, but my anxiety is through the roof today. I've had to walk to the bathroom twice to just breathe and try not to burst into random tears. Damn you body... seriously?

What's keeping me upright is that this further proves how important I am on my team. My coworker left for a week, and no one even batted an eyelash. My boss knew I'd pick up the slack, and I'd do it right. I leave for a week, and we have to make sure that EVERYTHING is done beforehand. Because... well... otherwise it'll probably fall through the cracks.

If you have any good vibes left, I'd appreciate some. Just half a day, and one more full day. Woosah. I can do this.