hopelessbibliophile

The Dovekeepers
Alice Hoffman

Bout of Books 16

==============================================
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 9th and runs through Sunday, May 15th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 16 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
==============================================

Heads up ladies and gents, it's time for another Bout of Books Read-a-thon! This will 8th one I've participated in, and since I just finished moving I'm really excited to participate. I need so much more reading in my life!

You can plan on an updates post going up later tonight, that will carry across all the days of this read-a-thon. My goal is to complete at least 4 books, so let's do this!