hopelessbibliophile

Progress: 45/352pages
The Dovekeepers
Alice Hoffman

November 2015 Wrap Up

Happy December everyone! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies by? This is my favorite month of the year, because Christmas is my all time favorite holiday. Coincidentally, it's also the time of year that I get the least reading done.

This was a light month.

Graphic Novels Read:

Peanuts Vol. 1 - Charles M. Schulz,Vicki Scott,Shane Houghton Orchid Volume 1 - Tom Morello,Massimo Carnevale,Scott Hepburn,Sierra Hahn,Dan Jackson Preacher, Book 1 - Garth Ennis,Steve Dillon Lazarus, Vol. 1 - Greg Rucka,Michael Lark

Single Issues Read:

Welcome Back #1 - Christopher Sebela,Jonathan Brandon Sawyer Heathen #1 - Natasha Alterici Heathen #2 - Natasha Alterici Heathen #3 - Natasha Alterici  Klaus #1 - Grant Morrison,Dan Mora I Hate Fairyland #2 - Skottie Young,Jean-Francois Beaulieu

Books Read:

Dream a Little Dream (The Silver Trilogy) - Kerstin Gier,Anthea Bell A Thousand Nights - E.K. Johnston A Spark of Justice - J.D. Hawkins A Tale of Highly Unusual Magic - Lisa Papademetriou

DNF Pile:

Pretty Is: A Novel - Maggie MitchellKitty and the Midnight Hour - Carrie Vaughn

Total (Things) Read: 16

Books sent to DNF: 2

Goal Progress: 212 out of 225 (94%)

Favorite book of November?

I'm going to give the honor to Preacher, Vol 1 this time around! I'm so glad I dove into that series, because Jesse Custer is a fabulous main character. I've never seen such an intelligent conversation done in such a hilarious way, and I'm completely hooked.