hopelessbibliophile

Jessica (HDB)

September 2015 Wrap Up

Graphic Novels Read:
Invisible Republic Volume 1 - Gabriel Hardman,Corinna Sara Bechko,Gabriel Hardman  Saga, Volume 3 - Fiona Staples,Brian K. Vaughan  Locke & Key, Vol. 4: Keys to the Kingdom - Joe Hill,Gabriel Rodríguez  ApocalyptiGirl: An Aria for the End Times - Andrew MacLean,Andrew MacLean

I have a graphic novel addiction, and I don't care who knows it. They're great palate cleansers between big books, plus there are some great stories out there. I just love getting lost in the panels for a while.

Single Issues Read:

Giant Days #1 - John Allison,Lisa Treiman  Giant Days #2 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman  Giant Days #3 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman  Giant Days #4 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman  Giant Days #5 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman  Giant Days #6 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman

I binge read all of these issues when my lovely friend shared them with me one weekend. So, so good! This series is a brilliant look at college life and friendship. It's funny, it's poignant, it's sweet. I love it!

Books Read:

The Good Girl - Mary Kubica  The Last Necromancer - C.J. Archer  Shadow of Night - Deborah Harkness  Rules for Stealing Stars - Corey Ann Haydu  The Heartbeat Thief - A.J. Krafton  The Dead House - Dawn Kurtagich  (Don't You) Forget About Me - Kate Karyus Quinn  Charming - Elliott James  Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head - H. C. Chester,Lauren Oliver,Benjamin Lacombe

Hey, look! I actually finished 9 books! 3 of them were audio books, but I kind of just lump them all together at this point. To be honest, a book is a book in my new work-filled world :). I'm a little behind on reviews, but I plan on remedying that soon.

Total (Things) Read: 19

Goal Progress: 183 out of 205 (89%)

Favorite book of September?

I'm going to give that honor to Giant Days, as a whole. Honestly it makes sense. Once you start reading, you'll want to read them all. Just do yourself a favor and get them all at once :).