hopelessbibliophile

Jessica (HDB)

The Immortal Heights (Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas
Keltair's Ride (Hunt for the Shadowmakers Book 1)
Wolfen M.
The Dovekeepers
Alice Hoffman

September 2015 Wrap Up

Graphic Novels Read:
Invisible Republic Volume 1 - Gabriel Hardman,Corinna Sara Bechko,Gabriel Hardman  Saga, Volume 3 - Fiona Staples,Brian K. Vaughan  Locke & Key, Vol. 4: Keys to the Kingdom - Joe Hill,Gabriel Rodríguez  ApocalyptiGirl: An Aria for the End Times - Andrew MacLean,Andrew MacLean

I have a graphic novel addiction, and I don't care who knows it. They're great palate cleansers between big books, plus there are some great stories out there. I just love getting lost in the panels for a while.

Single Issues Read:

Giant Days #1 - John Allison,Lisa Treiman  Giant Days #2 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman  Giant Days #3 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman  Giant Days #4 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman  Giant Days #5 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman  Giant Days #6 - John Allison,Lissa Treiman

I binge read all of these issues when my lovely friend shared them with me one weekend. So, so good! This series is a brilliant look at college life and friendship. It's funny, it's poignant, it's sweet. I love it!

Books Read:

The Good Girl - Mary Kubica  The Last Necromancer - C.J. Archer  Shadow of Night - Deborah Harkness  Rules for Stealing Stars - Corey Ann Haydu  The Heartbeat Thief - A.J. Krafton  The Dead House - Dawn Kurtagich  (Don't You) Forget About Me - Kate Karyus Quinn  Charming - Elliott James  Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head - H. C. Chester,Lauren Oliver,Benjamin Lacombe

Hey, look! I actually finished 9 books! 3 of them were audio books, but I kind of just lump them all together at this point. To be honest, a book is a book in my new work-filled world :). I'm a little behind on reviews, but I plan on remedying that soon.

Total (Things) Read: 19

Goal Progress: 183 out of 205 (89%)

Favorite book of September?

I'm going to give that honor to Giant Days, as a whole. Honestly it makes sense. Once you start reading, you'll want to read them all. Just do yourself a favor and get them all at once :).