hopelessbibliophile

Progress: 30%
The Dovekeepers
Alice Hoffman

Giant Days

Giant Days #1 - John Allison, Lisa Treiman Giant Days #2 - John Allison, Lissa Treiman Giant Days #3 - John Allison, Lissa Treiman Giant Days #4 - John Allison, Lissa Treiman Giant Days #5 - John Allison, Lissa Treiman Giant Days #6 - John Allison, Lissa Treiman

So I binge read this whole series this weekend, courtesy of my awesome friend Jes :). She was so kind as to bring them for me to devour while we hung out this weekend. I tell you what, I'm addicted! This series is the best depiction of college life that I've seen. It's funny, it's honest, it's so enjoyable to get lost in. Daisy, Esther and Susan are each their own quirky selves. They banter beautifully.

Clearly you can see how wonderful this art is.The covers drew me in, but the panels kept me reading forever.

I didn't want to do a review for each issue, since I devoured them so quickly, but I did want to express my total love for this series! Happily it's being extended. #6 was supposed to be the last issue, but it's been renewed for another 6. I can't wait!