hopelessbibliophile

Progress: 32%
A Single Stone
Meg McKinlay
Progress: 54/272pages

Two BookLikes wishlist items.

Since we're all currently in the mode of taking this amazing website, and working to make it even BETTER, I'd like to throw a few wishlist items out there into the ether!

To all new followers, the BL team is epic at following suggestions and working on issues. They're wonderful.

Wishlist Item #1 - The ability to archive book club posts!

It would be great if there was a way to push old book club discussions into an "archive" folder or status, so that way they didn't show up on the first page. Right now, I just delete them in order to keep the default book club discussion page clean. I'd love to leave them open though, so people could go back and comment on/read them later in the year.

Wishlist Item #2 - A way to tag people.

Sometimes I'm reading a book that I just KNOW Grim or E. would like. Sometimes I find pictures Char would laugh at. I put them up, and hope those people see them. I know I could message them, but wouldn't it be cool if we could tag them? Plus, that would direct new people to their pages!

Thank you BL! As I said, you're amazing.