hopelessbibliophile

The Dovekeepers
Alice Hoffman
Uprooted
Naomi Novik

Two BookLikes wishlist items.

Since we're all currently in the mode of taking this amazing website, and working to make it even BETTER, I'd like to throw a few wishlist items out there into the ether!

To all new followers, the BL team is epic at following suggestions and working on issues. They're wonderful.

Wishlist Item #1 - The ability to archive book club posts!

It would be great if there was a way to push old book club discussions into an "archive" folder or status, so that way they didn't show up on the first page. Right now, I just delete them in order to keep the default book club discussion page clean. I'd love to leave them open though, so people could go back and comment on/read them later in the year.

Wishlist Item #2 - A way to tag people.

Sometimes I'm reading a book that I just KNOW Grim or E. would like. Sometimes I find pictures Char would laugh at. I put them up, and hope those people see them. I know I could message them, but wouldn't it be cool if we could tag them? Plus, that would direct new people to their pages!

Thank you BL! As I said, you're amazing.