hopelessbibliophile

Jessica (HDB)

Please, take these books!

Since the hubby and I are starting to look for a house, once again, it's time to start purging. One thing I have WAY too many of are books that I'm ready to give to new homes. Now, whenever these don't get claimed, they end up at the local library for the monthly book sale. But I'm always happy to give my fellow bibliophiles the chance to snag some if they want them, first.

See a book that you want? Have a question about an ISBN or the condition of a book? Message me! All I'm looking for is the cost of shipping these to you, no matter how many you want, the books themselves are free. They just want a new home.

Do you want to adopt a lonely book?

U.S. mailing addresses only please. I love my International friends, but sadly media mail doesn't cross country lines :(.

**Ooops, added note! The bottom book is The Fireball Rebellion by Eric Priuska. It doesn't have the title on the spine**