hopelessbibliophile

Progress: 30%
The Dovekeepers
Alice Hoffman

Disabled and Stranded.

A note from Jessica: One of my favorite things about my grandfather, before he passed away, was his big heart. His mantra was that "If you have, give. Even if you only have a little. Give a little." I'll forgo two days of eating lunch outside of work if it helps someone else :). DONATED.

Now, back to E's post:

***

Stop scrolling. Don't just like this post and roll on by. I need your attention, please. This is not a promotional message about one of books, and this isn't a review of any kind. Someone needs your help. His name is Steven Beltzer, his son Nick is disabled. The family car, the only vehicle they have, was recently totaled in a hit and run accident. There's more info on the Facebook page I'm going to link you to. I would like to ask all of you that follow me to share this post. Even if you cannot donate to the fund, share this post. Someone is bound to have some money to share or a vehicle to donate or something, anything, to help these folks out. Steven's good people. He's only ever been friendly to me.

Let's make a difference.